Your Kohl’s Charge card will be given to you without being activated in order to protect you from any potential identity theft. This card must first be activated before it may be used.
You must first acknowledge that you are the only person who has the card in order for the activation process to commence. Otherwise, it might be activated by someone else or payments might be made directly from your own account.
Only Kohl’s items can be paid using the Kohl’s card, which must first be activated online at kohls.com/activate. You can also activate Kohls card over the phone or by visiting the Kohl’s store in person.
Here is the complete guideline on how you can activate your Kohl’s charge card online, over the phone, and in person.
Activate Kohls Credit Card Online
If you want to activate Kohls card online, first you need to register on the Kohls.com website. Follow these procedures for successful registration:
- Open the Kohl’s registration page in your phone or computer’s browser.
- Then click Continue after entering your 12-digit card number.
- Fill in the forms with your first and last names, email address, and password.
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button after selecting the other settings according to your preferences.
- Your Kohl’s account will be created.
You can activate your Kohl’s card using the ways listed below once you have successfully created your Kohl’s account.
- On your computer or mobile device, launch a web browser.
- Visit kohls.com/activate to activate your Kohl’s card.
- Click Log in after entering your username and password to access your Kohl’s account.
- After that, click the Account icon (your profile name) in the upper right corner.
- Choose the Manage card option from the menu.
- Click Activate card.
- Enter the necessary data, including the 12-digit card number.
- Finish all of the remaining on-screen instructions.
You will see a notification on your device as soon as your Kohl’s Card is active.
Do you have a Northlane Card? Learn Northlane Card Activation.
How to Activate your Kohl’s Credit Card over the Phone
If you are unable to activate Kohls card online, you can also do it by phone. You only need to call (800)-954-0244 to accomplish this. Please adhere to the audio instructions given to you once you are connected.
Make sure your information is prepared for the activation process in case they ask for it. They might need your social security number, charge card number, etc.
Your Kohls Charge card will be activated and available for use after the entire process is finished.
Activate Kohls Charge Card in person
Additionally, you can activate your Kohls Charge card instantaneously without using the phone activation or online process. Simply visit the local Kohls store and make a purchase; it couldn’t be simpler or easier. Your Kohls Cash card will be activated when you make the payment.
You can always head to the closest store as soon as you have your card to make purchases if you want to use it straight away.
How to Recover Kohl’s Card Account Password
When activating the card, if you forgot your Kohl’s account password or username, you can retrieve it by following these instructions:
- Open kohls.com/activate in a web browser.
- The password reset link is found below the log in fields.
- Click Continue after entering your login in the field given. (Click Forget username if you forgot your username as well)
- Now look in your mailbox for a link to reset your password.
- For help changing your password, go to the email’s instructions.
- Then, using your new password, you can activate your Kohl’s card.
- How To Activate Destiny Card
- Ollocard.Com Activate Your Ollo Credit Card Online
- Easily Activate Your Capital One Platinum Card
- How To Activate Lowe’s Credit Card
- Northlane.Com Activate Card Online
- Skylightpaycard.Com Activate Card Online
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Kohl’s Card?
Kohl’s is one of the largest department store chains in the country, with approximately 1200 locations around the country. For the convenience of its clients, this retail chain also provides an exclusive Kohl’s Charge Card in addition to the standard payment methods including debit cards, credit cards, and electronic wallets.
Can I shop using my Kohl’s Card now that it has been activated?
Yes, you can use your Kohl’s Card to make purchases at any Kohl’s location or online at www.kohls.com once you have successfully activated it.
Can I use my Kohl’s card for purchases at Amazon?
No. Your Kohl’s card can only be used to make in-person or online purchases of Kohl’s products.
I activated my new Kohl’s charge card, but can I still use my old card?
Your previous Kohl’s card does not become inactive when you activate your new one. To deactivate your old card, you must contact Kohl’s customer service. In order to prevent misuse, be sure to cut up and throw away your old card
What happens if I don’t activate my Kohls card?
As soon as you receive card approval, your account is deemed to be open. Your account will remain open if you don’t activate your card; however, you won’t be able to access it.
What number do I call to activate my Kohl’s card?
Call 800 954 0244 once you have all the necessary information. Your social security number, credit card number, and other private data will be needed during the call.
How do I know if my Kohls card is activated?
If your card is activated, you can use this to purchase things from Kohl’s store. If you cannot, that means your card has not been activated.
How many digits are on a Kohls credit card?
This is a 12-digit code that you can find on the credit card.