If you have an iPad and a Samsung TV and still you don’t know how to connect an iPad to a Samsung TV, this article will help you with the 5 best and easy ways of Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV.
Casting your iPad to a larger monitor, such as a Samsung TV, to watch videos or display other screen activities is very common these days. This is simple if you know how to connect an iPad to a Samsung TV using the screen mirroring feature on iPad. There are also screen mirroring apps available online that can be used to mirror your iPad to your Samsung TV.
Facing problems with the iPad battery? Here is a guide for you: How To Fix: iPad Battery Drains Quickly – 5 Best Ways
To know this issue, this detailed guide will reveal 3 easy procedures which will help you on Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV.
Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV
You can use the following three methods to screen mirror ipad to samsung tv.
- Using Video and TV Cast
- Using Screen Mirror for Samsung
- Using Allcast App
- Using LetsView
- Using Bluetooth
How to Connect an iPad to a Samsung TV using ”VIDEO and TV CAST”
In this case, you don’t need to use any wires to connect an iPad to a Samsung TV. Video and TV Cast would be an excellent choice. This app displays videos from your iOS devices on your Samsung Smart TV and Blu-Ray players. Actually it is made for LG TV but it works fine in Samsung TV too.
You will be able to download offline and online movies without any time constraints with the aid of this. Here are some steps to follow if you want to Screen Mirror your iPad to your Samsung TV. Here are the steps:
- Install Video & TV Cast on your iOS smartphone and Samsung Smart TV. After that, open the app on both devices.
- Click the Cast icon in the upper right corner of your iPad’s window.
- When you click on the icon, a new pop-up window with an IP address will appear. Simply enter the IP address into your TV’s remote control.
- When the devices are paired, look for the movie you want to watch and then play it.
With this app, you will be able to display videos that are playing on your iOS device on your Samsung TV. However, Video & TV Cast has its own set of drawbacks.
You may also love to read: 10 Best Ways To Fix AirPods Pro Only Playing In One Ear
Using SCREEN MIRROR for SAMSUNG
One of the most common methods for projecting our iPhone’s display on a regular smart TV is to use a software called Mirror for Samsung TV.
With this tool, you will be able to cast any iOS device you own to a TV without the need for another device or the purchase of an expensive Apple TV.
This tool enables you to begin streaming your movies, gameplay, movies, and so on to a larger monitor from the comfort of your own home. Nonetheless, your device must be compliant with this software in order for you to use it successfully.
- First and foremost, download this iPad casting device from iTunes or the AppStore and install it on your iPad.
- Then, from the Control Centre, you can begin to unlock your iOS 11 display recording feature. However, if it does not appear in the control center, you must manually trigger it from the settings menu.
- The next move is to launch Mirror for Samsung TV, which will immediately scan for your smart TV.
- If your “smart TV” is detected, tap it to begin connecting your iPad to your TV.
- You must allow notifications in order to know if your TV is working properly.
- To begin mirroring, swipe up until you reach the control center and then hold down the Screen Recording button for 5 seconds.
- A new window will appear; click “Mirror Samsung TV” if you have a Samsung Smart TV to directly view your iPad activities on your TV.
How To Connect An IPad To A Samsung TV Using “ALLCAST APP“
The following approach for mirroring an iPad to a Samsung TV without using Apple TV is to use an app called AllCast.
This tool allows you to cast a display from a specific cellular device to a larger display, such as a TV. Navigating through the gallery of your device’s captured photos on a larger screen provides pleasure and comfort, making this software a must-try.
Here are some steps for screen mirroring iPad to Samsung TV.
- AllCast can be downloaded and installed from the AppStore. The next move is to turn on your smart television.
- Open this app and allow it to access your images or songs in the window that appears.
- You can now begin mirroring your computer by clicking the cast icon in the lower right corner of your screen. From here, you can start searching for the name of your TV and tapping it to communicate.
- The program will then take you to your saved videos and pictures. To begin streaming, simply tap a picture or movie, and it will appear on your TV.
How To Connect An IPad To A Samsung TV Using “LetsView“
Another useful tool for screen mirroring iPhone to Samsung tv free app is LetsView. This top screen mirroring tool will help you view your iPad’s screen in high quality and with minimal effort.
With its simple interface, users can take advantage of key features such as an annotation brush, video screen recording, screenshots, and rotation. To cast an iPad to a Samsung TV using LetsView, follow the steps below.
- Download and install LetsView on your iPad and PC.
- Start the app on both devices and connect them to the same internet connection. Then, on your iPad, just tap the name of your PC to make a connection.
- Then use an HDMI cable and link your PC to your Samsung TV to allow Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV.
Google Chromecast does not allow you to mirror your iPhone’s screen on the TV, but it does allow you to transfer images, videos, and audio files. You can also submit data from any of the 10K apps that are supported.
Here is the way on how to connect iPad to Samsung smart tv via Bluetooth:
- To begin, connect the Google Chromecast to your television.
- Now, using the Google Home Companion app, connect the device to your wireless network.
- You must look for the Chromecast icon in approved applications.
- Activate it, and then select your Google Chromecast from the system list.
- Start media playback, and it will be shown on the TV screen rather than your iOS device.
Here are the best 5 ways on how to connect an iPad to a Samsung TV. If you still face problem with screen mirroring iPad to Samsung TV, you can follow this video tutorial: