Investigation Discovery GO i.e. IDGO requires activation using idgo.com/activate URL if you want to stream IDGO content on your streaming devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, or Xbox One. In this article, we will guide you on how to install and activate the IDGO app on your smart device using idgo.com activate code.
The Investigation Discovery GO channel, a paid television network, is also known as IDGO. It displays documentary-style content based on genuine crime cases. Kidnapping, assault, sexual assault, stalking, and domestic violence are covered in the content of the Investigation Discovery channel. If you want to watch these true crime stories, go to idgo.com/activate and activate it on your streaming device.
IDGO.Com/Activate – A Quick Guide to Activate IDGO
Idgo.com/activate is a service on the Investigation Discovery website that allows users to activate their preferred smart TV with an internet connection in order to watch the IDGO channel on a device with a larger screen.
Here is a quick guide to Activate IDGO using idgo.com/activate URL.
- Install the IDGO app from the device app store and open the app. You will see a channel activation code on the screen with instructions to activate.
- Open a web browser from your phone or PC and go to idgo.com/activate. You’ll be redirected to https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/activate. Type the IDGO activation code in the activation box and then click the Activate button.
- To complete the activation procedure, simply follow the instructions on the screen.
Various devices, such as Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Firestick, Xbox One, and many more are compatible with the IDGO app.
iDGO.com/activate on Roku Device
You will have to download, install and activate the IDGO app using idgo.com/activate on Roku if you want to stream Investigation Discovery GO on the big screen. Here is the complete guideline to get IDGO on Roku:
- Start Roku and use the remote to navigate to the Home screen.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store by selecting “Streaming Channels.”
- Look for the Investigation Discovery Go channel in there. If you don’t find it there, type “Investigation Discovery GO” into the search field.
- To add the channel to the Roku channel list, use the “+ Add Channel” button.
- Start the app using the Roku remote.
- On the sign-in screen, you will need to enter your ID GO login details (email & password) and sign in to your account.
- After signning in, you will get a unique activation code on the screen.
- Take note of the unique code and use your phone or computer, go to the authorized IDGO activation page, https://www.idgo.com/activate.
- When prompted, enter the activation code you noted before.
- Select “ACTIVATE” after entering the code perfectly.
- On the screen, you’ll see a message saying “Congratulations.”
- You can now start streaming fantastic content of IDGO on your Roku TV.
Similar Post: Activate USA Network Easily on Roku
IDGO.Com/Activate – Activate Investigation Discovery on Amazon Fire TV
You can use the following methods to get the ID GO channel on the Amazon Fire TV device using idgo.com/activate code:
- Go to the Amazon App Store after turning on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Look for the Investigation Discovery GO channel here. Simply type the channel name into the search bar, and it will appear on the screen.
- After obtaining the app, install it on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Open the app once installed and you’ll be sent to the sign-in screen, where you’ll need to login to your ID GO account using your TV provider credentials.
- After logged in successfully, you can see a unique code on the TV screen. Note it down.
- Now open a web browser on your computer or smartphone.
- Go to https://www.idgo.com/activate or investigationdiscovery.com/activate.
- Click the “ACTIVATE” button after entering the activation code on the given box.
You can easily stream ID GO content on Fire TV after the activation. If you fail, make sure you’ve followed all of the instructions given above.
Related Post: Activate Bet TV On Smart Devices Easily
IDGO.Com Activate on Apple TV
To stream your favorite Investigation Discovery (IDGO) shows on Apple TV, you will need to activate the IDGO app on the idgo.com/activate page. Here is the detailed guide:
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- In there, look for the Investigation Discovery GO app.
- When you get the app, select it to install it on your Apple TV.
- Open the app after installation. You will be directed to the Investigation Discover Go sign-in page.
- Sign in to your IDGO account using the login credentials.
- You’ll be given a one-of-a-kind activation code. Make a note of it and take a mobile or PC.
- Type idgo.com/activate or investigationdiscovery.com/activate into your favorite web browser.
- Input the activation code on the box to activate the Investigation Discovery Go app on Apple TV.
- Simply click the “ACTIVATE” button, and you’re done!
Now you can successfully stream the Investigation Discovery Go contents on your Apple TV.
Related Article: Easily Get Epix NOW On Smart Devices
IDGO.Com/Activate – Activate ID GO on Android TV
Are you seeking simple instructions on how to activate IDGO on Android TV using the official activation page idgo.com/activate? Take a look at these straightforward methods –
- At first turn on your Android TV.
- Use the remote to navigate to the “Play Store.”
- Type ID GO into the search box. Download the app to your Android TV after it appears on the screen.
- Open the Investigation Discovery Go app on your TV.
- Use the credentials – username and password – to login to your IDGO account.
- It will display an activation code. Take a note of the ID GO activate code.
- You must now open a web browser on your computer or mobile.
- Go to idgo.com/activate, insert the activation code, and then click the “ACTIVATE” button.
- It will take a few moments for your device to be activated and ready to stream.
You may easily stream video content of Investigation Discovery Go on your Android TV after it has been activated.
IDGO.Com Activate on Xbox One
If you have an Xbox One and want to watch ID GO content on it, you must have to activate the ID GO app on your device using idgo.com activate code. Here is the full instructions:
- To use ID GO on Xbox One, first connect your Xbox One to your television using an HDMI cable.
- After you’ve connected your Xbox to your TV, you’ll need to turn on the device.
- Go to the Microsoft Store and search the keyword “Investigation Discovery Go” in the search section and press the search button. You’ll be taken to the search results page, where the ID GO channel will be displayed.
- To complete the installation procedure, click on the channel name, press the Get button, and then follow the on-screen directions.
- You’ll need to launch the channel after you’ve installed it on your Xbox One. This will take you to a sign-in page for the ID GO channel.
- You’ll need to enter your ID GO login credentials here to access your account.
- You will see an activation code on your screen once you have entered into your ID GO channel account.
- This activation code must be written down because it is required to activate the ID GO channel on your Xbox device.
- To activate your account, go to idgo.com/activate on your computer or smartphone browser.
- You will be given a field to enter the activation code once you are on the idgo.com activate page in your browser. So, in the prompted box, enter your activation code and click the Activate button.\
You will be able to view the ID GO channel on your Xbox console once the activation process has been finished successfully.
IDGO.com Activate Code not Working
Here’s how to fix the IDGO.com activate code not working issue. Please follow these possible solutions if you face this problem during ID GO activation:
- Change your browser first. There could be an issue with your browser. So, if you were previously using Chrome, try Opera or Safari to see whether it works.
- Check whether your internet connection is working properly or not.
- Remove the ID GO app from your smart device. Reboot the device and reinstall it and try with a new activation code.
- You can also try using your browser in the Incognito mode to slove the issue.
FAQs on IDGO.Com/Activate
Is ID GO free to watch?
You will be needed a cable tv subscription charge to watch the contents of ID GO. ID GO doesn’t have any subscription fees like Netflix.
How to log in to Investigation Discovery GO?
Go to https://www.investigationdiscovery.com and from the menu bar, click on the login option. A window will be prompted to select your cable tv provider. Just select the provider name and follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your ID GO account.
We have provided the steps to activate your ID GO channel on a variety of platforms, including Microsoft Xbox, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV. In most circumstances, the methods outlined above should allow you to quickly activate your ID GO channel on your preferred device. If you have trouble activating the channel, you can contact the customer service center for your specific device.