sc.tv/activate website gives you easy access to activate the SC TV app on your Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, or other devices. sc.tv activate code is required to generate on the tv screen and then you have to follow certain steps to activate Smithsonian Channel. In this article, you will be guided to install and activate the SC TV app on different streaming platforms.
The Smithsonian Channel is one of many global networks dedicated to marketing and promoting television programs to a global audience; but, unlike most other networks, it focuses on popular science and history programming centered on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.
You must go to the sc.tv activation page and enter the activation code to view your favorite Smithsonian Channel episodes including Air Disasters, Secrets, Dogs with Extraordinary Jobs, Over Australia, Age of Humans: Earth, and more. You’ll learn how to get the activation code and utilize it at sc.tv/activate page in this complete guide.
Prerequisites to access sc.tv/activate
The activation of SC TV using sc.tv/activate is very simple on your smart devices. However, you can only carry out the activation procedure if you fulfill the required prerequisites. Here are the required things to make the activation process simple:
- Connect your smart device to the Internet via a high-speed connection.
- A compitable device that supports Smithsonian Channel app.
- To submit the activation code, you’ll need a second device, such as a computer, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet.
- An active cable tv subscription with its credentials.
If you have all of these items on hand, you can proceed with the provided activation steps.
Similar Content: TBS Channel On Streaming Devices Easily
Smithsonian Channel Supported Device
To view whole episodes and hundreds of excerpts from the Smithsonian Channel, download the Smithsonian Channel app. Before doing that, check whether your device supports the app or not. Here is the sc.tv/activate supported device:
- Apple (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV)
- Android (TV, Phone, Tablet)
- Amazon (Fire TV, Fire Tablet)
- Web (Desktop, Phone, Tablet)
Smithsonian Channel Supported TV Provider
All you need for successful activation is an active television provider subscription. You’ll be happy to learn that all of your favorite Smithsonian Channel shows are available to stream online through a variety of compatible TV providers, including:
|Fios by Verizon
Smithsonian Channel on Roku via sc.tv activate code
If you own a Roku TV or Roku device, here is the step-by-step process for you to activate the Smithsonian Channel app using sc.tv/activate code:
- Turn on your Roku device to begin the activation procedure.
- To enter the home screen, press the “Home” icon on your Roku remote.
- Then, under Search Channels, look for the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Now select search option and input “Smithsonian Channel” into the virtual keyboard, then press the “OK” button.
- Allow Roku to install Smithsonian channel app by clicking on the “Add channel” option from the search results.
- Open the app once it is installed. An activation code will pop up on the tv screen.
- Make a note of the code and go to sc.tv/activate from a second device to activate Smithsonian Channel app.
- Click the “Activate” button after entering the code in the given field.
- Select your TV provider from the list of available channels.
- Use the valid credentials to log in to your cable TV provider’s account.
- The Smithsonian Channel activation process is now complete.
- On your Roku, now you can watch your favorite Smithsonian Channel shows.
sc.tv/activate – Complete Guide for Apple TV Users
Apple TV users need to install the Smithsonian Channel app from the app store and activate it using the sc.tv activate code. Here is the entire process:
- You must go to the “App Store” from your Apple TV’s home screen.
- Using the virtual keyboard, search for Smithsonian Channel.
- To install the channel, select the app from the result and click the “Get” button.
- Return to the home screen to launch the channel after the installation is complete.
- You will be given an activation code after opening the app. Take a note of the code. Alternatively, you can keep the screen open for the remainder of the activation process.
- Open a new browser from another device and go to sc.tv/activate.
- Enter the code carefully in the provided box.
- Select “Activate” after inserting the code correctly.
- Select your cable tv provider name and log in with your credentials.
Your app will refresh and the content of Smithsonian Channel will be available to you if you follow the above perfectly.
Related Article: Activate Food Network Go On Streaming Devices
sc.tv/activate – Activate Smithsonian Channel on Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV is one of the compatible devices for the Smithsonian Channel app. You have to activate the app on the sc.tv/activate page to access the content on Fire TV. Here is the complete activation process:
- To get started, turn on your Amazon Fire TV and go to the Amazon App Store.
- Look for the Smithsonian app once you’re in the App Store. Explore the Apps area or use the search feature to discover the Smithsonian app.
- Put “Smithsonian Channel” in the search field and tap the search icon to find the Smithsonian app. Select the Smithsonian Channel app from the search results to visit the preview page.
- Choose the option to download and install the application from the preview screen.
- Navigate to the home screen after installing the Smithsonian app on your Amazon Fire TV and start the app from there.
- You’ll be asked to sign in as soon as you launch the app on your Amazon Fire TV. The activation code, as well as activation instructions, will appear on your screen when you connect into the app.
- Then, on your phone, tablet, or computer, open a web browser and go to sc.tv/activate to access the Smithsonian official activation page.
- Input the activation code in the provided field and hit Activate.
- Select your cable television provider from the drop-down option, and then click the “Continue” button on the activation screen. Log in to your provider account if asked.
Smithsonian has now been activated. These are the steps for activating Smithsonian Channel on Amazon Fire TV utilizing the sc.tv activate code.
Activate Smithsonian Channel on Android TV
The Smithsonian Channel app may be activated on Android TV in only a few steps. All you have to do is enter the code in sc.tv/activate page correctly. Follow the below instructions one after another:
- To get started, turn on the device and go to the Android TV home screen.
- Go to “Play Store” from the home screen.
- Enter the channel name on search bar and click the “Install” button once you get it.
- Open the app to get the unique code and note it down.
- Then take another device like computer or mobile and go to sc.tv/activate link from any browser.
- Insert the activation code on the given space.
- Choose “Activate” option and follow the on screen instructions to complete the activation process perfectly.
That’s all. You can now good to stream your favorite shows of the Smithsonian Channel on your Android TV without any hassle.
Best Ways To Watch Smithsonian Channel
So, here are the best four options for watching Smithsonian Channel shows online.
- Obtain Smithsonian Channel via your television provider – Simply sign in with your TV provider to access the best of online video from participating TV providers such as YouTube TV, Hulu Spectrum, and many others. The entire list is provided above.
- Watch It on Paramount+ – Smithsonian Channel’s hit series and documentaries are now accessible on Paramount+. Hundreds of your favorite shows from Smithsonian Channel, as well as CBS, BET, MTV, Comedy Central, and Nickelodeon, are now available to stream. They’re also all free to watch.
- Smithsonian Channel App – This is available for download on the app store. On your smart device, download the Smithsonian Channel app and watch entire episodes and thousands more snippets for free. WEB (Desktop, Phone, Tablet), APPLE (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV), ANDROID (TV, Phone, Tablet), AMAZON (Fire TV, Fire Tablet), ROKU TV, and other Roku Streaming Devices are all places where you may get the channel app.
- Watch It on PLUTO TV – Smithsonian Channel is now available on Pluto TV, so it’s time to learn more about America and the world.
FAQs – sc.tv/activate
What is the subscription fee of Smithsonian Channel?
The service provider determines the cost of accessing Smithsonian Channel content. Smithsonian Plus, a standalone streaming subscription, can be taken at $4.99/month.
Is the Smithsonian Channel free to watch?
You can download the Smithsonian Channel app for free. However, you will be needed an active cable tv subscription to watch Smithsonian Channel content.
Is the Smithsonian Channel available on Amazon Prime?
Smithsonian Channel is currently available as a mobile app for iOS, Android, and Roku devices, as well as a web-based version at watch.smithsonianchannel.com. Smithsonian Channel Plus is also available to Amazon Prime customers via Prime Video Channels from the end of 2018.
SC TV or Smithsonian Channel can be activated easily on any popular streaming device. You have to know the exact procedure to get the app and make it workable with your device. Here we have discussed all the available working methods to activate SC TV using sc.tv/activate activation page. If you face any problem with these complete guidelines, let us know and we will try to fix that as soon as possible.